- Micromax Unveils Canvas Blaze Up For Sale On ShopClues At Rs 11999
- A List Of Some Of The Best Custom ROMs For Motorola Atrix 2 MB865
- Notion Ink’s Much Awaited Adam II Finally Emerges, Up For Sale On the Official Site
- Remove Unwanted Things From Your Shots
- LG Optimus 2X Bags Guinness World Record For First Dual-Core Smartphone
The race between the Iphone vs. Google’s Android running phone is just getting more and more interesting after Google’s Android running phones surpassed the Iphone in the Japanese market. Android phones have already gained its popularity and moved ahead in the US market and now it gained a victory in the Japanese market as well.
According to MM Research Institute Ltd., Android handsets now hold 57% of the Japanese market. IPhone, on the other hand holds only 38%. According to the report, 3.23 million units of the iphones were shipped to Japan that approximates a 1.68 million units lesser than the Android phones, that counted 4.91 million units.
Though Iphone is voted the most popular smartphone in Japan, now Apple really needs to do some hard work to overcome that number and win the race again.
Latest posts by Rajs (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S II Release Date Announced For India; 3rd June On Vodafone And 9th June Across The Nation - May 26, 2011
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Packs With Android 3.1 Honeycomb - May 26, 2011
- Xperia Play Gets The Android Version Of Minecraft First - May 26, 2011
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Released For Android Phones - May 13, 2011